NEW YORK, Aug. 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of $ 2.14 bn is expected in the airline passenger communications system market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the airline passenger communications system market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Airbus SE, GOGO LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Lufthansa Group, Panasonic Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., SITA, Thales Group, Viasat Inc., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Airbus SE, GOGO LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Lufthansa Group, Panasonic Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., SITA, Thales Group, Viasat Inc., and Wipro Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The introduction and adoption of the 5G network by the aviation industry, increased demand for inflight connectivity, and rising partnerships increasing air passenger traffic will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Airline Passenger Communications System Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Airline Passenger Communications System Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample:
Airline Passenger Communications System Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the airline passenger communications system market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Airbus SE, GOGO LLC, Honeywell International Inc., Lufthansa Group, Panasonic Corp., Raytheon Technologies Corp., SITA, Thales Group, Viasat Inc., and Wipro Ltd.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Airline Passenger Communications System Market size
- Airline Passenger Communications System Market trends
- Airline Passenger Communications System Market industry analysis.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the airline passenger communications system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Diesel Engines Market for Non-Automotive Applications – The diesel engines market value for non-automotive applications is projected to grow by USD 3.52 billion at a decelerating CAGR of 2.53% during 2021-2025. Get Free Report Now.
HVAC Equipment Market – The HVAC equipment market has the potential to grow by USD 41.82 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.15%. Get Free Report Now.
Airline Passenger Communications System Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist airline passenger communications system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the airline passenger communications system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the airline passenger communications system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of airline passenger communications system market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- On-board – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ground-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Airbus SE
- GOGO LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lufthansa Group
- Panasonic Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Thales Group
- Viasat Inc.
- Wipro Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-airline-passenger-communications-system-market-analysis-for-aerospace–defense-industry-technavio-segmentation-by-application–geography-301350494.html