NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
According to Technavio, incremental growth of 48598.93 MT is expected in the farnesene market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the farnesene market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
The increasing demand for cosmetics, high adoption of bio-based lubricants, and stringent environmental policies and regulations will offer immense growth opportunities. However, lack of commercialization and awareness about farnesene and volatility in the price of flavor and fragrance will hamper the growth of the market in the long run.
Farnesene Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Farnesene Market is segmented as below:
- Flavor And Fragrances
- Performance Materials
- North America
- South America
Learn more about the factors assisting the growth of the market, download a free sample:
Farnesene Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Amyris Inc., Katyani Exports, Precigen Inc., Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc., Tate and Lyle Plc, Toronto Research Chemicals Inc., and Triveni chemicals are some of the major market participants. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the farnesene market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Farnesene Market size
- Farnesene Market trends
- Farnesene Market industry analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Farnesene Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist farnesene market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the farnesene market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the farnesene market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of farnesene market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Cosmetics – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Flavor and fragrances – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Performance materials – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Lubricants – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amyris Inc.
- Katyani Exports
- Precigen Inc.
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology Inc.
- Tate and Lyle Plc
- Toronto Research Chemicals Inc.
- Triveni chemicals
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/farnesene-market-is-expected-to-grow-at-27-29-cagr-during-2021-2025–17-000-technavio-reports-301366880.html