NEW YORK, Aug. 31, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the managed print services market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.28 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Download Our Free Sample Report to know about the impact of COVID-19 on the managed print services market
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ARC Document Solutions Inc., Canon Inc., Exela Technologies Inc., HP Inc., KYOCERA Corp., Lexmark International Inc., Ricoh Co. Ltd., Sharp Corp., Toshiba Corp., and Xerox Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the need for the reduction of hardware and consumables costs will offer immense growth opportunities, the increasing use of digital media will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Managed Print Services Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Managed Print Services Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41643
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Commercial Printing Market – Global commercial printing market is segmented by application (packaging, advertising, publishing, and others), geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA), and service (print services and other services).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Digitally Printed Wallpaper Market – Global digitally printed wallpaper market is segmented by technology (inkjet and electrophotography), substrate (non-woven, vinyl, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Managed Print Services Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our managed print services market report covers the following areas:
- Managed Print Services Market size
- Managed Print Services Market trends
- Managed Print Services Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increased adoption of MPS in the BFSI sector as one of the prime reasons driving the managed print services market growth during the next few years.
Managed Print Services Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Managed Print Services Market. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Managed Print Services Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Managed Print Services Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist managed print services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the managed print services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the managed print services market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of managed print services market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- On-premise – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Hybrid – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ARC Document Solutions Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Exela Technologies Inc.
- HP Inc.
- KYOCERA Corp.
- Lexmark International Inc.
- Ricoh Co. Ltd.
- Sharp Corp.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Xerox Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covid-19-impacts-managed-print-services-market-will-accelerate-at-a-cagr-of-almost-5-through-2021-2025–need-for-reduction-of-hardware-and-consumables-costs-to-boost-growth–technavio-301365509.html